By booking to use our park, you agree to our Poo Policy, Responsibility Policy and General Rules & Usage Policy and Covid-19 Policy:
- “See a dog poo, pick it up; and all day long, you’ll have good luck”
- You are responsible for picking up your dog’s poo during your visit.
- It is good practice to pick up any dog poo you see during your visit, as you may not always see if every poo your dog does.
- Please use the bin provided to dispose of used poo bags.
- You are responsible for your dog at all times.
- We do not accept responsibility for any illness, injury or death of any dogs.
- We do not accept responsibility for any losses suffered whilst using our park.
- We do not accept responsibility for any dogs that escape whilst using our park.
- All users of Off The Lead Dog Park do so at their own risk.
General Rules & Usage Policy
- Please ensure you use the rubbish bin provided for all dog poo and litter.
- Please treat the park with respect and report any accidental damage via our website contact form.
- No fires are permitted within the park.
- Please leave the park the way you found it.
- Dog Walkers must obtain written permission prior to use by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Play Session Terms & Conditions
- All other sections of the Booking Policy above apply.
- All dogs must be fully up to date with all required vaccinations. If your dog becomes ill or displays any unusual symptoms after you book, please contact us and we will happily refund your booking fee.
- Only dogs that are fully socialised should be booked in to the play sessions – up to 25 dogs could be at the play session, so this is not the place to socialise a young puppy.
- We kindly ask that any dogs that come in to heat do not attend. If your dog comes in to heat after you have booked please let us know and we will happily refund your booking fee.
- Please ensure you supervise your dogs at all times.
- Off the Lead Dog Park Limited does not accept liability for any illness, injury or death of any dogs whilst using the park or related to the use of the park.
- Owners will be responsible for their dogs at all times, and must remain in the park with their dog(s) at all times.
- We ask all owners to be respectful during their visit – if your dog is not getting on with another dog, please leave for everyone’s safety and we will happily refund your booking fee.