By booking to use our park, you agree to our Poo Policy, Responsibility Policy and General Rules & Usage Policy and Covid-19 Policy:
- “See a dog poo, pick it up; and all day long, you’ll have good luck”
- You are responsible for picking up your dog’s poo during your visit.
- It is good practice to pick up any dog poo you see during your visit, as you may not always see if every poo your dog does.
- Please use the bin provided to dispose of used poo bags.
- You are responsible for your dog at all times.
- We do not accept responsibility for any illness, injury or death of any dogs.
- We do not accept responsibility for any losses suffered whilst using our park.
- We do not accept responsibility for any dogs that escape whilst using our park.
General Rules & Usage Policy
- Please ensure you use the rubbish bin provided for all dog poo and litter.
- Please treat the park with respect and report any accidental damage via our website contact form.
- No fires are permitted within the park.
- Please leave the park the way you found it.
- Dog Walkers must obtain written permission prior to use by contacting us at email@example.com
- Please arrive at the park at the start time of your slot to avoid interaction with the previous users.
- If someone is still using the park when you arrive, please leave at least 2 metres when they leave to allow of social distancing.
- We recommend using the hand sanitiser provided before, during and after contact with any hard surfaces within the park.
- If you have any specific concerns, please contact us for support.